Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

(5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot Empty
PostSubject: (5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot   (5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Dealing only 10% of your current health or 15% of your current mana is somewhat weak. Even with massively more amounts of essence, it doesn't add up due to the fact that guns add only power. I suggest one of the following to solve this slight balance issues:

1. Add guns that increase stamina/essence.
2. Increase the % of damage done by the shots.
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
BlacRyu
Intermediate Mage
Intermediate Mage
BlacRyu

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Your Character
Primary Move: Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: (5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot   (5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:57 pm

I agree, my first metacian is a pure stamina mage and I think if it's going to be based off of current health the % should be a bit higher. If it were based off of max health I think the current stats would be fine.

Guns that give stamina would be nice, but the shots do still use 1x power so its not like power is completely useless.
Back to top Go down
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Your Character
Primary Move: Karate Chop

PostSubject: Re: (5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot   (5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Actually, those are in there to PERMIT defensive builds, not to kick a55.

I have a pure Stamina mage with Blood Shot, Master Rifle, the Minotaur Set, and Spiked Armor. OMG, it's amazing. True I don't blast away groups at a time, but I pull creeps off of NPC then watch them die for attacking me (with over 5k health and 50 hp/sec regeneration).

Also, Mana Shot ( especially if you go for the Mana Set, i.e. Mana Shield ) is basically the same on the other spectrum of the game. ( Like using Sacrifice Shot with Mana Shield active ).

In my opinion, they are already the best builds in the game, focused more on tanking and Boss rounds than mass destruction as a power Metacian is. Without one or two of them in your group, you will NEVER make it to the Infernal, or past other levels you probably haven't seen yet.

( Also remember that the Locust Shot, arguably the highest damage dealing Shot in the game, is based off of all 3 stats equally! GO ROYAL SET BUILD! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot   (5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot Empty

Back to top Go down

(5.2) Blood Shot/Mana Shot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: