Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fairly Simple Map

Go down 
+6
Bartimaeus
Balnazzar
Dragonheart91
Jay.J
Piddagoras
SinisteRing
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

A Fairly Simple Map - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fairly Simple Map   A Fairly Simple Map - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:00 am

Well considering no maps have taken root anymore, I seriously don't care what happens on the forum. Until starts to update a damn map, I don't think I'll care too much for the activity here on the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Your Character
Primary Move: Karate Chop

PostSubject: Re: A Fairly Simple Map   A Fairly Simple Map - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:06 am

SinisteRing wrote:
I'm 5'7" and weigh 112 lbs... which gives me a 17.5 BMI. Beat that, you nubs.

Are you bragging about being underweight?! Wow, if you're telling the truth as well as Pythagoras, than he ( as well as myself ) could snap you like a twig, so I would consider that "beating" you, lol.

In all seriousness, you need to see a nutritionist if you're that underweight. It's bad on the soft tissue, your liver is probably being overworked, and your heart is more than likely not get enough nutrition. Honestly, you need to start thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: A Fairly Simple Map   A Fairly Simple Map - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:11 am

Balnazzar wrote:

Bart, this is your stupidest post till now. Probably the most stupid of these forums...

From my point of view: People have the same amount of "Potential", whether it is in 1 area or in several, in Pyth's case, I can see that he IS good at math, hence, I respect him for it, he knows what he is good at and puts effort into it. In the case of other persons, I don't know if they realize/exploit their potential unless they show it somehow, so I won't have the same respect for a person who hasn't showed me that he KNOWS what he is good at, is confident about it, and knows how to exploit it.

Why don't you say "It confused me" or "So I'm not sure I understand your point".
By mentioning my post, and saying it is confusing, you are saying it's confusing for everyone, which is something that someone usually can't be sure about. (Unless it's a post like Hades', in that case you can say it's confusing, since his grammar was really bad)

But by saying "It confused me", or "So I'm not sure I understand your point", you are stating something YOU are sure about, you are sure about what YOU know, feel and understand.

The way you wrote it makes it offensive, as you mention me/my post instead of you/your thoughts. Besides, my post wasn't even directed towards you personally. (The first one)

I told you, go read "Introduction to Marxism" by Emile Burns (I think that's the name) at www.marx.org.

1. Thanks. You are very wise for insulting a moderator, and I respect you for that. Apparently, your field of expertise is trolling and flaming.

2. All people don't have the same amount of potential. Some people are just born incapable and/or infirmed.

3. He is good at math, recognizes it, and uses it to his own advantage, correct. You respect him for it, yes. Let me get this straight: You believe that ALL people have the same amount of potential, yes? And if they can't figure out what they're good at/how to use it for their own ambitions/needs, you don't respect them/for that?

Guess what? Not everyone has potential, like I said earlier. Nor does everyone have the chance to figure out what they're good at, much less use it for their own needs.

Nor does, I believe, anybody want to reveal their talents to a half-wit that still can't come up with a counter-argument on the topic how banks control the government that HE, HIMSELF, brought up. All he can do is, "go read the stuff that this website offers", while not bring any counter-argument up himself. If you've already read it yourself, why do you need me to read it? Can't you just bring up what you've read yourself? Why should I have to read what you've read simply because you utterly fail at creating counter-arguments, or, actually, the ORIGINAL argument as to why the government was controlled by banks.

You completely fail to back up what you said. If you cannot create arguments yourself, shut up. Don't go tell me to read something you've already read, and should be very well able to bring up information from it. The only reason I think you'd not be able to do that is because YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT, are simple unable to create one simply because I am correct.

Shut up, or create a valid argument. I don't want to see crap. If you've got valid points, write them. If not, go away.
Back to top Go down
SkapeGoat
Powerful Mage
Powerful Mage

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Your Character
Primary Move: Invis cloak?

PostSubject: Re: A Fairly Simple Map   A Fairly Simple Map - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:52 am

20.1 for me +P
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: A Fairly Simple Map   A Fairly Simple Map - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:11 am

1) Bart doesn't like reading, I think. ^^

Quote :
2. All people don't have the same amount of potential. Some people are just born incapable and/or infirmed.

Quote :
Guess what? Not everyone has potential, like I said earlier. Nor does everyone have the chance to figure out what they're good at, much less use it for their own needs.

Red part: Yes, and I blame society for it. (Capitalism)
I wouldn't blame an African boy for not becoming a lawyer, doctor, or whatever, when he was born with a natural prowess for that area.

Rest of it: The answer to that is... (Drums) I'm right and you are just wrong, pure and simple.

Quote :
1. Thanks. You are very wise for insulting a moderator, and I respect you for that. Apparently, your field of expertise is trolling and flaming.

That just shows you can't argue back.
Sad...

Concerning the rest of your post: I don't have to be your personal teacher and teach you everything, I can, however, tell which is a good book on the subject.

So, basically what I'm saying is: Get over your hate/fear for books.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marxists.org
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: A Fairly Simple Map   A Fairly Simple Map - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:08 am

Balnazzar wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

I wouldn't blame an African boy for not becoming a lawyer, doctor, or whatever, when he was born with a natural prowess for that area.

Rest of it: The answer to that is... (Drums) I'm right and you are just wrong, pure and simple.

Quote :

Sad...

Concerning the rest of your post: I don't have to be your personal teacher and teach you everything, I can, however, tell which is a good book on the subject.

Sorry Bal....You directly disobeyed a moderator. That post contained absolutely nothing, and you were told to come up with counter-arguments or to stop the conversation. That was almost the definition of a troll post, and a well done one. All you've done by it is aggravate him, while feel satisfied yourself.

You are now banned for a further 7 days. This is your second time being banned, should you be banned again following this ban, it will be a permanent one. If you feel I am being unfair, feel free to log on to your alternate account and PM me, or contact me on WC3.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: A Fairly Simple Map   A Fairly Simple Map - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:14 am

Balnazzar wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Sad...

I would ask that you please leave the forums, communist troll.

I love reading, FYI. It's the lack of you being unable to remember anything from it that makes it worthless, to me. If you can't remember anything from it, and I know you can't, otherwise you'd be able to formulate an argument, then maybe you should reread it and come back and tell me why I am wrong. Until then, please refrain from saying Capitalism sucks, because your system sucks worse if nobody in it can remember what it is, and contradicts themselves daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fairly Simple Map   A Fairly Simple Map - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fairly Simple Map
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: