Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm crazy, evidently

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

I'm crazy, evidently Empty
PostSubject: I'm crazy, evidently   I'm crazy, evidently EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:55 pm

So I'm taking the basic English Composition class this semester for the third time after having failed it twice due to procrastination and lack of effort. The only difference this time is I'm not taking it in the full 15 week semester version, I'm taking it in 5 weeks. I am still required to write the same amount of papers, in just a third of the time. I had my first day yesterday, and my first essay is due next tuesday, with a complete draft due this thursday.

The reason I'm taking the 5 week section is twofold: to limit procrastination and to allow me to complete both english courses that are required for transfer in a single semester. I'm taking College Comp & Lit during the second 5 week section, which means more writing. I think I'll be fine as long as I stay focused.

On a slightly more on-topic note, I'll be taking a look at MM&M to try to update it for 1.24 sometime in the next week.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: I'm crazy, evidently   I'm crazy, evidently EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Procrastination is the worst.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: I'm crazy, evidently   I'm crazy, evidently EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 am

I just got a brilliant idea, I'm going to post my essays here and blog them on my social networking sites: extra social motivation to keep up and get this shit done finally. Even if no one actually cares or reads them my ego will tell me otherwise, and I'll probably feel extra pressure, and I'm good under pressure.

First essay just needs an intro and a little more conclusion and it'll be done.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: I'm crazy, evidently   I'm crazy, evidently EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Maybe Aqua will look em over if he has nothing better to do. I'll probably read, or at least skim em.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: I'm crazy, evidently   I'm crazy, evidently EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 pm

May not be the best idea. The grammar Nazi/ninja skills don't differentiate between friends and enemies (especially online where the most emotion we can get is " Very Happy " (very happy apparently)).
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: I'm crazy, evidently   I'm crazy, evidently EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 pm

I'll skim them too if you wish, but I doubt I will have any helpful commentary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm crazy, evidently   I'm crazy, evidently Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm crazy, evidently
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: