Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jay.J - Assistance requested

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

Jay.J - Assistance requested Empty
PostSubject: Jay.J - Assistance requested   Jay.J - Assistance requested EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:56 pm

I have an account for the Fantasy Life forums that I use regularly to access the main part of the forums, and I keep myself up to date on fantasy-life happenings and suggestions and whatnot, although I do not post anything. However, as of this afternoon, I have been banned for the following reason:

waffle River

If you could fix that little problem that your abuser admins instigated it would be appreciated. Thanks. And yes, "waffle" is not the actual word of choice used in this specific situation.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Jay.J - Assistance requested   Jay.J - Assistance requested EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Ya i though the bans were specific bans, turns out they weren't and along w/ ur account a lot of accounts were banned. I've unbanned them all but the cause is still not fully addressed which is what I'm worried about.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Jay.J - Assistance requested   Jay.J - Assistance requested EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm

I just got back home from last night, and am too tired to figure stuff out. Hopefully Diaster can deal with it.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Jay.J - Assistance requested   Jay.J - Assistance requested EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:15 am

Hey diaster! I didn't know you were still around... You should join us in discussion about our new possible project!
Back to top Go down
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394

Your Character
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

PostSubject: Re: Jay.J - Assistance requested   Jay.J - Assistance requested EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:33 am

Thanks Diaster, I appreciate your help. I also congratulate you on your work on Fantasy Life, it is the only game I play on WC3 at the moment. However, because I only play public games, sometimes people either can't RP or have no idea what they are doing, which is a shame, but its still fun as hell. I would have joined DIE but from what i've heard its... well... deader than ZMMM. But anyway thanks for your help in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Jay.J - Assistance requested   Jay.J - Assistance requested EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:47 am

Diaster barely gets much done on his own map, doubt he has the time to help with a side project.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Jay.J - Assistance requested   Jay.J - Assistance requested EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:32 am

I have been reading on it actually I just don't really have anything to say about it, I'd like to see some work done on it before I say anything, lest I was my efforts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay.J - Assistance requested   Jay.J - Assistance requested Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay.J - Assistance requested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: