Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Soon: M&M 6.6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Karate Chop

Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 Empty
PostSubject: Coming Soon: M&M 6.6   Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm getting ready to release a new version of Metal & Magic Beta 6.6.

It will include a more sophisticated damage system, a few new spawn options, and a couple of new drop items.

Does anyone have any suggestions they really want to see in this next release?
Back to top Go down
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: M&M 6.6   Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:19 pm

With school ending, this release will come, and in fact I checked Map Gnome and found out that Metal & Magic has actually been played over 350 times in the last month, which surprised me.

Does anyone on these forums still play M&M?
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: M&M 6.6   Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:31 pm

I did today.

Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 KilledByTheBlight

I was on the cliff, and 4/6 of us (including myself) were simultaneously teleported onto the blight. Then we died. A few waves later this message started popping up incessantly. FML >_>

bleh

edit: oh, and yes, there were people still alive (red and yellow, even if you can't see them here).
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: M&M 6.6   Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Well, if you can re-create the situation let me know. I've never heard of this bug before and don't know how to find it.
Back to top Go down
Kynth
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: M&M 6.6   Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm

If you don't choose any of the modes, it defaults to something like both, so when the first round is over, it goes to arena mode and will spawn people in the blight. Great map, I host it whenever I'm in Warcraft 3.
Back to top Go down
Zync
Elite Mage
Elite Mage

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: M&M 6.6   Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Wait, how do you not choose any mode? WC3 requires for you to have a red player, and I believe it selects it automatically after 15 seconds in case red is missing. You're saying that that 15 second default is the issue?
Back to top Go down
Kynth
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: M&M 6.6   Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Yes, the automatic part is a half and half situation. I've tried it and it has happened multiple times.

However the problem doesn't show up until you beat the first wave. Where it then goes into arena mode and throws people into the blight, while still spawning the next wave.
Back to top Go down
LOLWUT.
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: M&M 6.6   Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:29 pm

I just found these forums and for which I'm about to post the reason why I'm here...But to stay on topic, Yes, I play this game but I do like one of your other games Zync...It's a tough game to play early levels with beginners. Anyways. General point=I like this game but It's a tad unpopular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: M&M 6.6   Coming Soon: M&M 6.6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon: M&M 6.6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Warcraft III Hosted Maps :: Metal & Magic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: