Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to see what you guys think of these songs

Go down 
+4
BashAndSmash
Bartimaeus
Jay.J
AquaAscension
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 pm

You should be able to just dl a new driver from the manufacturers website, or use the disc of motherboard drivers that shoiuld have come with your motherboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:48 pm

tried that... didnt work.. dell has shitty tech support... if you think otherwise than you havnt had true dell problems haha
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:50 pm

dude save all your important files and run a system restore
i had to do that when my internet drivers decided to go missing
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:51 pm

im saving the 8 things i need... then im rebuilding it.. i need to clear alot of shit anyways so i dont mind.. pluss while im at it ill customize a couple things so it runs better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:51 pm

Ewwwwww dell, i get my bits and pieces from computer fairs and put it together myself, dont like buying pre built systems, they always have so much useless crap on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:55 pm

im pretty computer smart.. i can take em apart put em together.. from scratch pretty much... i just removed all the useless hardward outa mine and customized it with better parts.. and was alot cheaper than buying a brand new $3000 computer but runs just as good..

Last edited by Demonic_iTunes on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 pm

Thats another reason for doing it, you arnt paying for someone else to put it together and install the OS when you can easily do it yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:57 pm

no one installed mine.. i just bought the unit and set it up myself.. put it together and added a couple little details.. and left the bullshit out..
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:05 am

i would build a computer and i probably could easily i know a tower comp in and out
i want a laptop though and i know where NOTHING is on this thing and your right about the mounds of crap in pre built.. this has 5000 things on it and i cant remove them or they rip my system apart..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:07 am

as small as laptops are they are probably more complicated than computers.. computers have a basic setup.. and design.. easy to figure out and find what you are looking foor.. and no only that they are incredibly easy to take apart without destroying.. as for laptops most manufacturers setup differently and with all the different designs it makes it hard to customize.. and is much harder to take apart without fucking it up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:08 am

The first time i opened up a laptop i couldn't get it back together on my own lol. I now refuse to open them up, too much crap in too little space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:09 am

yup.. laptops are a pain in the ass.. but oh so mobile which makes them very very nice to have..
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:24 am

i refuse to break the case on my.. im not voiding the warrant over a damn nickel.. :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:26 am

muchly agreed.. ive never attempted to customize a laptop.. what i know about them is merely theory and such that i have read.. im not sure exactly how laptops are built only that they are too complicated for me to try to screw with...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see what you guys think of these songs   I want to see what you guys think of these songs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to see what you guys think of these songs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2