Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-anns hero bounty.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

-anns hero bounty. Empty
PostSubject: -anns hero bounty.   -anns hero bounty. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:23 am

Having played a few more times recently, it is again brought to my attention that -anns games are still slow, and still end about level 40.

I think that to help solve this, you should be awarded an extra exp and gold bounty for each enemy kill in -anns. Off the top of my head, I would suggest 50 exp and 2 gold per level of the hero you killed.

I also agree with others that creeps become to important and to hard to kill far to quickly. I suggest that the hp increasing of creeps is turned off in -anns, and that their upgrades happen approximately 20% more slowly.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

-anns hero bounty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -anns hero bounty.   -anns hero bounty. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:56 am

ya creeps growing so fast is one of the reasons the mode is so slow, and I think it should be set to the same rate as in nm, or slower. I also agree w/ the bounty Idea but I think that might be a little 2 much. Maybe 1 gold per lev of the guy killed? and it should only go to the killing player not all players in the area.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

-anns hero bounty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -anns hero bounty.   -anns hero bounty. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:00 pm

It should go to everyone, however 1gold per level sounds alright. Imagine getting 62gold for one kill :O.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

-anns hero bounty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -anns hero bounty.   -anns hero bounty. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:00 pm

The exp should goto everyone but not the gold, 62 gold all round is WAY 2 much imo
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

-anns hero bounty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -anns hero bounty.   -anns hero bounty. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:08 pm

So don't die. And remember this is -anns. You'll rarely get to 62 anyway, and if you do...you need something to help start ending the game. Getting pure maxed mages would help (since you get so much gold). And it's really not that much. Creeps in -anns at that level are like 3 gold a pop.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

-anns hero bounty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -anns hero bounty.   -anns hero bounty. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 pm

idk maybe half gold to everyone around but only 1 person should get the full gold.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

-anns hero bounty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -anns hero bounty.   -anns hero bounty. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:16 pm

You haven't tested have you? The gold gain is increased since prices are increased (Dramaticaly). You get like 3 gold per creep kill at level 62. You get like 1 gold a creep kill at like level 10 or so.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

-anns hero bounty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -anns hero bounty.   -anns hero bounty. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:23 pm

Yeah, -anns gives lots of money now, so getting 62 gold isn't nearly as important as it was. You can do that in like a minute of normal combat.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

-anns hero bounty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -anns hero bounty.   -anns hero bounty. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:23 pm

sadly no, work and my roommate have kept me quite busy and off wc3, so I'm doing a lot of theorycraft atm. I guess if that is how things are right now, then maybe that is ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-anns hero bounty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -anns hero bounty.   -anns hero bounty. Empty

Back to top Go down

-anns hero bounty.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: