Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sick of it....

Go down 
+6
diaster
Bartimaeus
DarkDjinni
TanK_OwneR
Lagger09
kuro
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sick of it.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:49 am

really?! i sware he was younger.. well then idk maybe hes just an immature dickhead... either way he needs to be confronted about this by diaster AND tank together so both sides are given... and if possible like diaster said get a screeny next time he does it tank..
Back to top Go down
DarkDjinni
God of Ice
God of Ice
DarkDjinni

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Change This To Your Own Special Move In Your Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:51 am

It has been stated that proof is wanted.

So stop the stupid posting unless you have actual proof, proof that cannot be denied.
Nothing is going to happened before one side produces physical proof, so until that happens or Rhys supplies a Chat Log. Stop the stupid posting.
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:16 am

i'll nudge the infobot if i see anything, and/or take a screenshot and manually type up the chat if i need to.

but i dont believe it is going to happen again.

simply put, killll is a good person but a person with a temper who is easily annoyed.
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 am

allright, i've installed the Screenshot thing onto my comp, so ill shot it if i see it. Rhys gets back or Sunday/Monday and we can ask himm to look at the logs then, this isn't terribly urgent buisness.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:34 am

I haven't even heard of this Kill person. I'm not part of the clan, remember? I don't even play Warcraft 3. I haven't even played MM&M, ever, as disrespectful as it may be.

What I was going to post before, but decided not to is: Without proof, you guys just might not like the fellow, and you're trying to team up against him, and your reasoning, (four people have already said yadayadayada...) seems to certainly imply that. Because this reasoning has also put against me, even though, it was the complete opposite.

However, if Jay.J says he was abusing his powers, I think the result should be very simple, and it's very likely what you guys are saying is true.

Oh, by the way, age isn't a factor. Not in the very least. I'm sure you guys would be very surprised with my age.

(edit) Newest Member: Killl

Looks like it won't be long until we see a reply from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:53 am

i been waiting for him to post all day.. and age has alot to do with someones abilities to moderate a clan.. a 10 year old who will just ban/kick/ban/kick and curse people out just because he can vs a 16 year old who will ACTUALY MODERATE the channel and kick those who are cursing fellow clan members putting others down etc etc..
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:08 am

Right. I'll keep that in mind while I'm banned sixteen year old teenagers that act like four year olds and snivel and cry when they don't get their way. Or worse, they'll abuse their powers, and then lie about it. Or, even better, they'll threat to ban the person they're harassing, so the person won't even be able to tell anybody, and that stupid sixteen year old still goes around abusing people.

See what happens when you happen to make age a factor?

Oh, by the way, I joined WC3Edit when I was 11, and I've been a moderator there for two years. Please don't tell me you think I'm immature, and not able to moderate with justice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:18 am

Odds are demonic means to use the word maturity not the word age. Its just that most people assume that a young age and immaturity go hand in hand, as in most cases it does.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:20 am

Yes, usually it does.

But the majority of teenagers also are very immature. Especially gamers. Eg. Trash talking, power abusing, (because they think they can do whatever they want, because they're teenagers now...), etc.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:21 am

ya....I remember when my little sister went though that phase...I was also going though my I'm sick of this shit and am not gonna take it any more...ya she does w/e I ask...
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:36 am

Demonic_iTunes wrote:
i been waiting for him to post all day.. and age has alot to do with someones abilities to moderate a clan.. a 10 year old who will just ban/kick/ban/kick and curse people out just because he can vs a 16 year old who will ACTUALY MODERATE the channel and kick those who are cursing fellow clan members putting others down etc etc..

a 17 year old who swears and is sexist is also slightly Rolling Eyes immature...

but as you did, killll is getting better so get off his back D:<

we got off of yours Neutral

and also you dont even know him so stfu already mmkay? tongue
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:05 pm

I agree with diaster that you should give proof. It is uber freaking easy. Rhys' bot records everything, so simply PM Rhys the time and date in which you believe something occurred, and he can look up the log and show the exact situation. You don't even need to mess with a screenshot.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Your Character
Primary Move: Fire nova / Fire Orb

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Okay im here...lol..But yes i did kick shae and yes i did kick tank..Tank = repeated Insults Shae = Spam ..Case closed..yes i prolly kick shae 3 times a day BUT thats becuz she spams 3 times a day Honestly since grunts are spose to be able to host ..and im shaman Maybe i dont deserve it not a lot comes with it Cept u get to be at the top of the chat with gol...oh nvm its fkin awesome Very Happy

Edit: Aprrently every1 thinks im not fit for the shaman D: im Ready for w/e Punishment / Demotion / w/e my main reason i was shaman was becuz i could host..now i cant..Therfore D:< eeep
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:59 pm

TanK_OwneR wrote:
ok ive been bitting my lip and taking it but im sick of killll abusing his shaman power... i doubt im the only one

EDIT for diaster
he randomly kicks people
he swares at us but if we come back with anything we get kicked
today me and shae were messing around and calling each other not good things and he kicked Shae
(this ones badish) he was bitching about a game and i said and i quote "killll stop bitching" i was kicked i rejoined kicked And repeat that for like 5-10 mins

but Seriouly 5-10 mins..only person i ever kicked back to back was shae...and the only ppl ive ever kicked were shae and Tank least she CAN hanndle her Punishment
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Don't double post, and I'll decide what happens what Rhys gets back and I can see the chat logs.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Master Mage
Master Mage
Belial

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-07-23
Location : No ty, i don't want people to try to rape me in my own house.

Your Character
Primary Move: Posession

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 pm

Well actually you have kicked me twice, once for not joining an -anns game Shocked . Don't remember what was the second time for.

But i really don't care who are the shamans so i am quite neutral on this subject.

-Belial
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 pm

Realisticaly, you would have to go through a HELL of a lot of chatlogs to see everything killll has done as Moderator of the channel. He's been Shaman for a while. And I've seen you kick other people, mostly as a joke though.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 pm

shouldn't kick people as a joke... it gets very old having to repetedly type /join clan zmmm over and over and over again... i know from experience from older clans that had jokers who wouldn't stop kicking me on a daily basis
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:47 pm

I do on rare occasion, but only when it is REALLY funny, or if I know the person won't mind. I also only do it once.

@Jay: The thing is though Jay, if they give the date and time of these incidents, then Rhys can go straight to that spot without wasting time.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:49 pm

Who the hell remembers the time they got kicked, let alone the date. It's happened more than once...and to more than one person.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Well as far as I'm concerned this can count as a warning then. If he abuses again we will be watching and he will be punished. Got it killll? don't abuse, kick only if they are spamming or flaming, otherwise you can get in trouble. Topic addressed.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:13 pm

Yes Sir Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Topic adressed, closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick of it....   Sick of it.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sick of it....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2