Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killl

Go down 
+3
Jay.J
Dragonheart91
Bartimaeus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:01 am

Demonic_iTunes wrote:
thats an incredibly bs excuse for demoting someone "you kicked me for using pots" after from the sounds of things he already warned him... on top of that you NEVER demote another member for reasons that does not offend someone [cursing, sexism, racism, etc] or the works.. if you demote someone because they didnt let you cheat in their game is absolute bull..

EDIT: haha kill you think that people heere dont take racism and sexcism seriosly? i will go dig up about 3 threads where i got chewed out for my shit? and it made me realize what i was doing and i fixed it and i havnt said a fking thing racist or sexist since that would offend ANYONE here.. and if you say JU its the same damn thing... thats like going to a black guy and saying hey NIGGA but dude calm down i said NIGGA not waffle.. so its not offensive.. BULL FUCKING SHIT...

ok i cant help Loling at that
but hes also right
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Your Character
Primary Move: Fire nova / Fire Orb

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:03 am

i didnt say you god damn ju..i said ju are stupid ( in that form )
Back to top Go down

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:03 am

also sorry about my cursing im just very pissed off at this..

edit: also kill no one said you said god-damn.. if you did i would come to your house and gut you.. but saying ju is the same as jew.. sounds the same.. people still get offensive.. look back to my example.. you cant call and black guy NIGGA and think he wont get offended cause you didnt say it exactly how its pronounced..

Last edited by Demonic_iTunes on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:04 am

It doesn't matter. He set rules, and it was his game. It's like in DotA when the host says no backdoor - even though it's part of the game you don't do it. If it's not against the rules, it's fair game. But if something is explicitly banned, you don't do it.

Even if you disagree - demoting him was a stupid mistake and a bad reason for doing so.

Racism and Sexism are not tolerated. What the hell do you mean get off the internet? How is it that morals and social skills disappear when you can't physically see the person or face consequences (Besides being banned/demoted).
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:07 am

Jay.J wrote:
It doesn't matter. He set rules, and it was his game. It's like in DotA when the host says no backdoor - even though it's part of the game you don't do it. If it's not against the rules, it's fair game. But if something is explicitly banned, you don't do it.

Even if you disagree - demoting him was a stupid mistake and a bad reason for doing so.

Racism and Sexism are not tolerated. What the hell do you mean get off the internet? How is it that morals and social skills disappear when you can't physically see the person or face consequences (Besides being banned/demoted).

THANK YOU!!!!!

this is exactly the lesson i learned.. just cause you cant physicaly see them doesnt meen you dont have to be just as respectful to their feelings/beliefs as you would if you were actualy talking to them in reality..
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:08 am

ok if i was an artist id call this one
"Dragon's War on Terror"
Spoiler:
this shows killll trying to bring back his friend
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:10 am

Actually this was a planed SS ..Steve was spose to be the SSer for laughs...come in late tank ?
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:11 am

killll wrote:
i never said 'jew' i said JU big diff..and we were all havin a good time you came in when there were what 11 ppl ?! of course im gonna be hyper..a lot of ppl will be not everday its liek that...and its a fkin game..Get over the rascitness and sexistness...Cant take a joke GTFO the internet

That's a complete lie. You were calling me a jew, you were calling "Zync" a jew, you were saying "bitches", you were saying, "fuckers", and more.

If you want to tell a joke, you should be more friendly.

(edit) By the way, Diaster has first hand experience of killl doing exactly this. Perhaps a replacement for him is needed, as well.

Last edited by Bartimaeus on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:12 am

i never called you a jew..but w/e
Back to top Go down

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:16 am

there kill goes with that immature attitude "yeah i didnt call you a jew but hey w/e think what you want" which isnt what you said but you might as well have had that snotty ass attitude..
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:17 am

ima clarify this if you've ever seen me and shae cuss at each other thats because we are friends and know we dont me in (just a clarification)
killll calls me a bitch all the time (we are NOT friends) and i suppose hes gunna say "well TanK started it" or "TanK insulted me first" so i might as well just not get into it..
Back to top Go down

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:27 am

TanK_OwneR wrote:
ima clarify this if you've ever seen me and shae cuss at each other thats because we are friends and know we dont me in (just a clarification)
killll calls me a bitch all the time (we are NOT friends) and i suppose hes gunna say "well TanK started it" or "TanK insulted me first" so i might as well just not get into it..

well eventualy killl will grow outa the "blame everyone else" stage.. he also needs to realize hes not as cool as he thinks he is and that not very many people are good enough friends with him that would allow him to cuss at them and take it as a joke..
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:29 am

oi the only reason he has a big head is b/c he thinks hes the greatest at MM&M ever
Back to top Go down

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:31 am

ya he has gotten in my face before i about his mages being the absolute best.. however it was not long before i beat his ass to the curb.. i would like to hear from diaster and rhys about this subject however...
Back to top Go down

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:31 am

everything being said here is 100% true and yes i agree replace him hes immature and should not be a shaman and from what i remember he cant host hes racist at some times he gets mad at people for being busy with life (example : brb gotta help dad with some somthing real quick : of corse he ****ing goes afk again) and yes he is sexist at some times to he kicks / bans people from clan channle for no reason alot and yes he blames other people for his mistakes alot i remember 1 day he kicked me from channle everytime i went in it cuz i went afk for a family emergency and banned me from channle for 2 days

to sum it all up IMMATURE
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:35 am

Demonic_iTunes wrote:
ya he has gotten in my face before i about his mages being the absolute best.. however it was not long before i beat his ass to the curb.. i would like to hear from diaster and rhys about this subject however...

whoa whoa who...when the freak was this ?

Edit : WOW DUDE eyes ...i never banned any1 for 2 days..thats impossiabel..when i log off you become on banned noob
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:38 am

Demonic_iTunes wrote:

i agree with you about the rhys/diaster thing and now i refuse to post till they input on this....
AKA BOYCOTT
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:38 am

Killl - Page 2 Lolhax

Y halo thar.
Back to top Go down

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:40 am

Bandwagon of hate: 1
Kill: 0

He quit the clan.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

Killl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killl   Killl - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:43 am

Well until recent, killll was very valuable because he could host, supposedly he will get hosting powers back, and I've yet to actually see a good replacement that can do the same, though I'll admit he has take it a bit far. Basically until he gets hosting back or 8.00 comes out, which ever happens last he will be demoted and asked to work on his attitude. Once both conditions have been fulfilled, he will be given another shot if a open spot as shaman is still available.

@Bart: Yes I saw his swearing up a storm, but it was in a light mood in the channel, excessive and worthy of a lecture but not a demote alone. Abuse of power which up to now had not been proven is worthy of a demote.

Edit: ah seems my verdict was 2 late then.

Last edited by diaster on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

Killl - Page 2 Empty