Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Status

Go down 
+5
Bartimaeus
Jay.J
TanK_OwneR
Lagger09
diaster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Clan Status - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:40 pm

TanK_OwneR wrote:
well ive been forced to wait b/c no one will play..
we had a GREAT game last night that ended in a flurry of Armageddons
till 8.00 comes out people just dont care.... i want to play be i cant not enough people
ive just been playing The Predator daily..

This, and yea it was a great game, i dont get why people dont play JUST for that shit. People only seem to want to progress their mage like its a major RPG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:41 pm

hooch it is a major rpg... rpg is half of the game you just dont see often.. but there are people who like to play the whole game [like me] instead of just the war [like you]
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:42 pm

It's more the fact people have like 4-5+ maxed mages already...Knowing it'll only be around for a week tops is meh. Unless it's -anns (Which I find people do play still) it feels like a waste.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:44 pm

Jay.J wrote:
It's more the fact people have like 4-5+ maxed mages already...Knowing it'll only be around for a week tops is meh. Unless it's -anns (Which I find people do play still) it feels like a waste.

Isnt that more reason to use your maxed mages for fun while you have them? To me it is.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 pm

We have been already for at least a month, if not more. That's more the reason we need a code reset. I know I've been using 3+ of my maxed mages and unless everyone is using maxed mages the game just insta ends (I've ended games in 6 minutes even in 62 level games).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 pm

yes i agree.. if i was playing i wouldn't get started on a new mage.. its pointless lol i would be going super pwnzer strike with my ning/light on all jo asses!!!

WOOT DEMON LIGHTNING FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 pm

i only RPG if the mage is incomplete
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:48 pm

same here.. i war then rpg until i get like 55 then i stop rpg and just war war war war war war war...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Jay.J wrote:
We have been already for at least a month, if not more. That's more the reason we need a code reset. I know I've been using 3+ of my maxed mages and unless everyone is using maxed mages the game just insta ends (I've ended games in 6 minutes even in 62 level games).

Fair enough, games do tend to end quickly because people dont all want to load max. Not to mention its almost impossible to get an evenly balanced team, what with a single light loader boning the other side majorly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:52 pm

dont be another light hater... omg.. dont even get me started about diaster's BS about res being to OP
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:53 pm

Seriously, ending games in 6 minutes makes no one want to play anymore. It's ridiculous. On the other hand, no one wants to play after hour half games either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:53 pm

Demonic_iTunes wrote:
dont be another light hater... omg.. dont even get me started about diaster's BS about res being to OP

I dont think light is OP, its just when one side gets a light, thats epic support, and if your side scored 0 support setups you are at a major disadvantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 pm

like i said in the other thread... its your teams fault if you dont have a support mage dont blaim it on the other team and call them OP...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Demonic_iTunes wrote:
like i said in the other thread... its your teams fault if you dont have a support mage dont blaim it on the other team and call them OP...

I lold hard, yes, its your fault the auto balancing team system didnt pair you with a support mage, FAIL logic gtfo.

And seriously, i didnt say they where OP anywhere, i simply said having a light is a major advantage, comprehension prz.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Quote :

Not really...If there's only one holy mage in the game - whoever gets it is at an advantage. Or if the Light mage is with a bunch of lowbies and he's a high level he's screwed.

On the other hand if there's 2 holy mages, and one team gets both, then they're pretty good to go assuming even one carry.

The balancing system is shit and needs some work after 8.00 is released. With elements incorporated into the system as well as items.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:02 am

when i say your fault i mean your fault for not making and playone one yourself and just hoping that someone else on your team is one for you...

no matter what the very first mage i make is light.. i never play a game without support spells illl go insane.. this is likely the reason i win 70% of the time... my point being you cant blaim the other team for having an advantage because they had the exact same chances you did.. if you make one yourself your chances were 100% if you relied on the pairing system you were 50%-0%.. get my point?
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:04 am

No. If everyone thought like that and had light mages then games wouldn't end. You need a carry with your support. Otherwise support is shit. It's also playstyle. Some people don't like support, or aren't good at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:06 am

And then you need to rely on other people to kill things, a light on its own is not much against carry mages. I play dark/earth mostly because i can maintain my own mana and hp, while being able to nuke mages. I dont like to rely on other people to get things done.

Your point is allot more valid now that you worded it properly, but it still seems like a stupid argument to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:09 am

Jay.J wrote:
No. If everyone thought like that and had light mages then games wouldn't end. You need a carry with your support. Otherwise support is shit. It's also playstyle. Some people don't like support, or aren't good at it.
\

which is why i go carry as my first element and light as my second... i guess i should have explained better

I ALWAYS started with a good cary and get him pretty pwnzer and at 35 i go light ALWAYS as my second element.. this guarantees that my team ALWAYS has a support if need be.. but i can still do some badass damage if my team requires it of me...
Back to top Go down
SkapeGoat
Powerful Mage
Powerful Mage

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Your Character
Primary Move: Invis cloak?

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:23 am

how did the descusion get switched to light mages @_@
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:25 am

before M-Books all second elements were light mages when the m-books came out people wanted to try combinations and variety was born!!
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:27 am

your full of it.. lol no one used light mages before m-books.. i knew absolutely no one who did besides me... dont give me that crap..

EDIT: my last post for tonight time to hit the sac.. im tired.. **yawn** night all!
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:30 am

Quote :
your full of it.. lol no one used light mages before m-books.. i knew absolutely no one who did besides me... dont give me that crap..

EDIT: my last post for tonight time to hit the sac.. im tired.. **yawn** night all!

I hope you don't take offense but that was the stupidest serious post ever. Light mages were ALL that was used. Seriously. Everyone used Light/Element. That's why Light mages got so nerfed by SinisteRing...

Seriously, 3k Exp rezz + Being able to kill teamates. Ridiculous. And the fact that you would never need 2 carry elements as they wouldn't synergyze since you can't use them both. Restore was all you needed for mana. Light was ALL that was used as second elements.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:00 am

Yeah, it deserved some of the nerfs. I hated seeing Light/Element.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:05 am

well, I FINALLY have more than 5 minutes to myself...what a day....10 hours of classes then an 3 hours of homework...never goto RIT...seriously unless your a genius you will never get out alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Status   Clan Status - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Status
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: