Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero-Punctuation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:11 am

ok if you know what this is SHHH let them watch it
OK watch is
Watch this
read AFTER you watch

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:33 am

I love this guy. He's absolutely jokes with pretty good commentary.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:32 pm

ya hes funny to watch but I'm not sure what to believe in his game reviews, he seems to make them seem worse than they are just to entertain people, though he normally says some games are ok just not great.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:33 pm

Spore
ok he did spore and you spore <3ers will hate this..
EDIT diaster he usually doesnt like a game b/c he doesnt look at the shiny covering like most people he looks INTO the game watch this...
Crysis
Back to top Go down

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:56 pm

srry to revive this but i must say somethign..

i watched the cod4 one... guess what?!

HE DIDNT TRASH IT HE LOVED IT!!!

IN YOUR FACE OTHER GAMES WOOT WOOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:10 pm

I can't wait to see your response to his SC2 one, once its out. Though, it will be hard for it not to be positive, considering Blizz has yet to release a bad/okay game.
Back to top Go down

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:07 pm

if he thinks its bad i will never watch one of his videos ever again and i will try to get our new president to shut him down lol
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:08 pm

Demonic_iTunes wrote:
if he thinks its bad i will never watch one of his videos ever again and i will try to get our new president to shut him down lol
and I will call you a communist for suppression of free speech Razz
Back to top Go down

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:13 pm

lmao.. maybe but anyone who put down starcraft in any way shape or form is an enemy to the public and must either be thrown in jail or better yet.. executed.. we could bring back the electric chair just for him..
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:21 am

Lagger09 wrote:
I can't wait to see your response to his SC2 one, once its out. Though, it will be hard for it not to be positive, considering Blizz has yet to release a bad/okay game.
Demonic_iTunes wrote:
like i said average gamers like all of you and myself <3 like starcraft and other high graphic complicated games and Croshaw looks into the game and picks at the bad parts
He loved COD4 b/c its evidently the greatest game in the universe and the only the only way it could get better is to put the player in the game and able to SHOOT THOSE DAMNED TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:59 am

actually portal is the greatest game in the universe, but cod is like top ten, and if he doesn't like starcraft 2, it could just be he doesn't really care for rts's or he'll pick on the fact that is barely changed from WC3 or SC, or maybe how the editor sucks more than its 5 year old cousin. Seriously, I doubt SC2 will be anywhere near perfect and he is a critic, which makes it his job it pick out anything he sees wrong w/ it.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:57 pm

oh yea i forgot about portal...
Back to top Go down

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 1:59 am

portal rocks so much.. i wish there was some multiplayer fighting to it lol would be so awsome.. COD4 is the perfect modernday shooter.. has barely any disappointments to it..

Im sure he will find something he hates about sc2.. tho it wont be the editor.. blizzard has already announced that the editor will tower over wc3s..

its also taken a huge leap away from the original sc in that its editor is actualy... GOOD.. it uses a new 3D graphics system.. dunno what the exact name was..

armies are not limited to just 200 or worse yet 90.. its supposed to be ALOT higher than in the original sc.. SC2 is actualy built for large battles with LARGE armies.. which is why they have made the targetting system so much better in that you can selected over 200 units at one time instead of just 12..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero-Punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero-Punctuation   Zero-Punctuation Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero-Punctuation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: