Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will killll be the future MM&M editor?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Will killll be the future MM&M editor? Empty
PostSubject: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:13 am

Now most of you dont know me, but i am a lover of MM&M. Its the best wc3 RPG ive ever played and probly the best one i will ever play, and i would hate it for it to be forgotten. When Pythagoras leaves we dont know who will be the editor or if there will ever be one, but killll is learning how to map like a pro and so you should all be doing what you can to support him. Some of you may disagree with me but this is only my opinion and i feel strongly about it. Who ever has the balls to become an editor for such a complex map (even if they dont know how to map for when they start) is better then anyone who doesn't go for editor. I personally think that this killlll user is putting good time and effort into his learning of map making. Give him time and encouragement and you will have a Mages Magic and Mayhem editor... cheers
MM&M deserves to be kept alive, so support the editor in anyway you can
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Fire nova / Fire Orb

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:15 am

Hey man thanks..im learning has i can..dont get ur hopes up...this is gonna take a long time to learn...But thank you...

ppl like you make my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:21 am

hey man your a good egg, and yes it will take a long time but that is a nessasary thing. Its either have a new editor learning the mapping tools or having no editor and MM&M dies as will the forums.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:22 am

not nessaryly...we have other ppl willing to step up..but ppl who enjoy it ? Not really...ppl who have time ? not really
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:54 am

Yeah, I don't do mapping, I just do balancing. Combine that with everyone else on the forum who is either short on time or short on knowledge of JASS and you end up with our problem. I still hope Rhys comes back someday.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:59 am

Im actually on jass now..i wish i had a ...rather you say.."voice" for some of my questions to speed things along..but im figuring Leaks out on my own..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:19 am

well if someone with proper experiance really cared about the forums and the game they wouldve stepped up already...
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:33 am

Sorry, but Real Life trumps MM&M even for me. I've got alot of responsibilities this year, and I will be lucky to even have time to play the game. Let alone code it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:49 am

well of course, but in their spare time if they arnt busy they could work on it, there dosnt have to be a specific deadline the new version
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:26 am

Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:46 am

I hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but if Pyth or Zync don't continue it - the map will probably die. Even if Sin picked it up now (Which is unlikely) it would die. Sorry to burst your bubble killl and bash.

Don't get me wrong but MM&M is hard coding and you're just learning. By the time you CAN do shit - everyone will have probably moved on. It's already been forever since I played MM&M. Even if I wanted to, it's a lot harder this year...First year is a lot of work Sad.

O - and again no offense but I don't think most people would agree with your balancing or all of your ideas even if you were mad pro skill in the coding, and a lot of people already have a grudge against you - I'd still be willing to help out should you pick up the map though.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:08 pm

We allrdy discussed that ud be the final descion in the blancing..
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:26 pm

srry but ima say this
No just no nothing else just No
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:04 pm

im pretty sure if killl takes the map i can safely say that i will NEVER and i repeat NEVER play MM&M again in my life... i hate to be an asshole but if killl takes this map it will die..
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:06 pm

MM&M is already destroyed. I don't see why everyone thinks "Oh, it's not dead! It's just in a state of hiatus!"

Face it people, the map is dead. Forums are not, so enjoy that and get over yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:15 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
I don't see why everyone thinks "Oh, it's not dead! It's just in a state of hiatus!"

sin people are like that becuz they dont wont it to be dead...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:28 pm

you know what sin.. im really sick of your fucking bullshit.. just fucking leave the god damn forum and give leadership to seomeone else.. all you do is fucking bitch and moan, why the fuck are you even here?!

and as for you kill you are a worthless piece of trash, you wont be the fucking map maker.. you cuss to much and you are way to fucking selfish so get over the idea that you think you will be.. the clan wont let you, i dont give a shit what that dumbass bash says..

oh and dont say im fucking flaming cause every single person here knows ive got a good point.. especially about sin..
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:29 pm

Because he wants to use the community to help with his other maps. Personally, I think that is fine considering that he built this community. He has a right to request our help sometimes.

However, yes, please do stop bitching. Either help or don't, but bitching does no one any good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:32 pm

bull.. ive only seen one map he has talked about and thats that pirate thing.. and its hardly posted in at all.. and i never see him post in it.. only time i see sin post is to put us all down because we are trying to keep MM&M alive..
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:38 pm

Far too much flaming by all. Topic closed. If it happens it happens. If not then it doesn't. When the time comes a pole or something might be made.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will killll be the future MM&M editor?   Will killll be the future MM&M editor? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will killll be the future MM&M editor?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: