Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conspiracy Theory

Go down 
+5
kuro
SinisteRing
Dragonheart91
TanK_OwneR
Jay.J
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Lol, will note the website thing.

If you listened to one of the stats, 75% of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job. I have no idea where they got that or if that's accurate at all - but still.

Maybe it isn't something to debate about - but it is something to possibly discuss. It's also definitely a scary thought.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Jay.J wrote:
75% of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job.
It's 62%, roughly 100 million out of our 250-300 million.
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:36 pm

100million and one with you now Razz. No but seriously... Wtf, am I right?
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Your Character
Primary Move: Fire nova / Fire Orb

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:45 pm

Ever since ive heard about this i highly belive in this....jays topic and mine dealing with 2012 ironic.

End pf the world part 1

you can find the rest not hard
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:49 pm

why would the government want to attack the trade center?
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:00 am

There are other videos are on it. Insurance money, Global fear to take away liberties etc.
Have you ever seen the movie V for Vendetta? Think of it like that if you have. If you haven't, I seriously recommend you go rent it, get some popcorn and some friends and watch it. It's a really good movie, even without the political agenda.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:01 am

So that they could blame it on terrorists and invade Iraq obviously. Did you even watch the videos? (I didn't.)
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:06 am

They wanna conquer the world...but need a reason to invade iraq ? @ Kuro
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:10 am

I watched your video killl, also very interesting. They leave out a lot of other prophecies from other places though. Still a good video.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:13 am

yeah i noticed...But i honestly do belive that the world will end in 2012 and i hope it does...i honestly never wanted to live past 25 anyways....so ending it right after high school is fine..or right b4 high school is over =] works for me!

and did u watch all 6?@Jay
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:27 am

I did watch all 6, but it seemed to only be 5...Like the last one repeated or something. I believe there will be...a doomsday in 2012, however I do believe the human race will still be alive. Maybe a good chunk of the population of people will be dead however. Probably me too.

It would kind of suck though because that's when I would be finishing my Degree for university Sad. Kind of a waste Razz.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:36 am

Ironic that both of us finsh school at the same time Razz

I finsh high school you finsh College >:O BOOM!

LOL good thing i dont want a life =]
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:54 am

It's unfortunate because I do. I'm paying for my education and such >.>...Again though - Doomsday =/= My death, I think the human race will keep going for a while after that <.<. If not for even longer.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:56 am

we will just bascially have to regain technolgy and have to have sex a lot and eat random food such has our own shit....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:00 am

I don't think so. I do think technology will get a definite downgrade - however I don't think we would have to "Eat our own shit" nor would we necessarily have to have "sex a lot". The world might be better with less people. Easier to govern. Less people to take care of. More resources for the few.

I kind of think that's the whole point of the "World Order". They have a good...Goal, but if they plan to use people...well then I'm not sure the ends justify the means...They might. They might not. Depends far too much on ones perspective.
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:03 am

well if the world does end up having disater have disater food supplies will be ruined animals will be killed and tons of farms destoryed...if in fact the world is better with less people i wont mind staying in it....i here all the time school..mostly high school..is the funnest part of your life...well if it is ...i dont wanna know what being a adult is Razz....only thing fun is..well yeah. she is. xD
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:18 am

judging by the falling of economy,

it is quite possible that the world WILL 'end' (e.g. everyone becomes poor)

but not something drastic like a spontaneous explosion.

also keep in mind that prophecies have said that the world has 'ended' 5 times so far, and has come back each time, and so after the likely 'economy end of the world' it will come back some way or another.
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:24 pm

Have you watched either killlls videos or mine kuro?
Back to top Go down
killll
Epic Mage
Epic Mage
killll

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:52 pm

its ended 4 ...lol
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:46 am

First of all, i haven't watched any of your videos, would be extremely hard with my internet, so i'll just talk about Jay's and killll's discussion.
That prophecy is an Incaic one, but don't take it so literally, it's because the solar system will align on that day, (they predicted the exact year, month, and maybe week of it) and it marks a new period on Incaic history, like we have Ages, like dark ages and etc., they divided theirs by those planetary events, wich is soooo awesome because they existed from the 12th century to half the 16th, and they still predicted it, so many years ago, and we only confirmed it on this century, or maybe the 90s, i don't remember.
And yes, as you said, it "ended" many times before.
But overall remember, it's an ancient culture, ancient cultures were solely based on religion, not science, even tough the Incas were extremely good at astronomy.
They predicted such an event right, but the world ending in disaster is just religion.

Also, this happens to coincide with the time at wich the magnectic poles change (south becomes north, and viceversa) wich will cause an EXTREME weakening of the protection this world has from all the radiation of the solar system, this lasts for some tme, then it stabilises and the protection is back, this temporal weakness of it, tough, can cause cancer and other diseases and mutations, it should have happened already, but it didn't yet, so it should happen on the next years, after idr, maybe a century or 2, maybe half one, this happens again and the poles go back to normal.
This i heard on a History Channel, National Geographic Channel, or maybe Discovery Channel, documental, so, if you want, go do some more research about this. study
Back to top Go down
http://www.marxists.org
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Your Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:05 pm

That's why you have to watch the videos to really know what we're talking about.

Pretty sure it was the Mayans, not the Incas for one thing. Second of all, it comes from more than one source with that exact same date. Also it's the first video which somewhat "describes" how that might come into effect. Also, you realize yes, the poles will change and that COULD cause lots of natural disasters. A long with corrupted government and such...Seriously just watch the movies Razz.
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar
Elite Mage
Elite Mage
Balnazzar

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Your Character
Primary Move: Communist Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:37 am

Lol, i would love to watch them, but seriously, just downloading them would take a REALLY long time, and about the Incas and Mayans, i may do some research later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marxists.org
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394

Your Character
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:56 pm

I dont have free time space of 15+ minutes anymore... rowing blows...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2