Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loading Screen Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

Loading Screen Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Loading Screen Suggestions   Loading Screen Suggestions EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:34 pm

I think Zync needs his name colored. Also, you can remove the line about the Shadow Squad now that it no longer exists. But, you could say somewhere that this forum is also for other new Zync creations and maps from Clan ZMMM.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: Atomic Tea-Bag

PostSubject: Re: Loading Screen Suggestions   Loading Screen Suggestions EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:45 pm

ill remove the shadow squad part but i see no reason to change zyncs name. When i saw this thread I was hoping it was about a new loading screen picture. This is kinda a let down of a thread.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Loading Screen Suggestions   Loading Screen Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:00 am

That would be awesome if anyone wants to make one. I just don't have the skill.

Sorry for letting you down, it just bugged me a bit that it was advertising something that no longer existed. The reason I wanted Zync's name to have color was so it would stand out and highlight that it was his creation a bit more. He deserves alot of credit too.

Also, the contributions part in Quests could be updated to include alot more people and things. You don't have to include me, although when people are like "Shut up noob, there is no way you know the maker we are obviously smarter than you." it would be nice to be able to point them to my name in quests. Other than putting me there, I'm sure there are other good contributions from people that have been forgotten and actually matter. This is completely non-essential and there is no reason to worry about it in the near future.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Loading Screen Suggestions   Loading Screen Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 am

I should be able to make one, just hope I remember to do it when I get home tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loading Screen Suggestions   Loading Screen Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Loading Screen Suggestions
Page 1 of 1