Ok i have played a few game in 6.2, in which the main change is the 33% reduction in AOE damage. So far I don't mind it because I was high lvl when this changed happened.
But I can comment at the AOE shots have more advantage when swarms of enemies are present.
Only 1 instant where someone was using Sacrifice shot was actually beating me in Score (mainly damage dealt).
The new AI is a lot better than in 6.1, however everyone in my public games are stating that tanks don't actually tank anymore, since the creeps follow the DPSers not the tanks. In fact 5.3 is where I found balance in that the creeps worked more properly when attacking Players vs NPCs.
- overall im pleased with the AI changes but still needs tweaks.
Creeps skills, like their special abilities, I don't get why the game was made harder?
* Necros have Siphon skill - its annoying and it seems to be an unfair punishment to people with Power builds
* Golems have Entangle - this skill is fair
* Furbolg have melee stun - this ability is fair
* Spider have poisen, high damage, and crit - too many abilities, cut 1 or 2 out
* Trolls have high regen and healers - this is good and a fun fair fight
* Baby Dragons have purge - this is fine but impossible to move
* Mature Dragons i think also have purge - this is unfair (or unnecessary since baby dragons have it)
* Boss Dragons have purge, splash damage, and magic immunity - very very difficult, most people in 6.0 had a hard time with these, why make em hader?
* Fel Orc have Feedback (drain mana if they hit you) and crit strike - this is fine (also realized AOE is no longer effective at this point)
* Fel Orc Warlock are ranged creeps with excellent range - no stun ability anymore?? This is quite fair
That's how far I made it without a Tri-barrel, being lvl 99 and using 2 nice lvl 35 healers
TY!! Game lasted 30 minutes and was fun and intense.
Things to address
* Gold/Income - I am aware you are gonna double this for 6.3, it is definitely needed.
* Exp Gain - I am not sure if we need more exp gain or keep it the same in 6.2 (since im lvl 99 now)
Just to give an idea of how many saves I have made so far. I have 72 codes saved since 6.1 release, this is almost 1 code per level, since I still need more money to get Tri-barrel and then work up a large saving for testing sets/and builds.
* True Sight - Invisible creeps literally run around town we need True Sight on buildings or on the Motor Teams.
I have not tested the new shots, but they seem interesting.
I have not tested the Ice set. The new set is currently called Element set (this is a mistake) please rename it to Ice set or something since I am currently using the real element set LOL!
I don't know if I need to mention this but here goes, range still currently plays no key role in fighting, making all other guns useless, except shotgun and tri-barrel.
I do feel that the 33% drop in AOE has made the single target shots more balance, but I personally would have to test this out, but from game play some shots single shots are doing quite well when matched against AOE shots (thumbs up).
I can't think of anything else, I encourage other to put in their 2 cents of what they think of 6.2 and compare it to older versions of what you like and dislike, aside from the guns are too expensive, which will be rectified when the 2x gold multiplier is added.