Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State of the Game - Reborn

Go down 
+6
Armaneth
AquaAscension
Belial
Jay.J
diaster
SinisteRing
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

State of the Game - Reborn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the Game - Reborn   State of the Game - Reborn - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Jay.J wrote:
Your main frustration, as I see it - is that the beginning part of the game sucks. And it does. What's trying to be done is make the beginning part of the game...NOT suck so that the game can be enjoyed as a whole. And even then, it introduces people to the game completely so that they can then CHOOSE to play a loading mode.

Kthxbai

Also the whole thing about bosses being made in an impossible boss style...so that you can still do the RPG aspect (at least bosses) and still have fun. You're not doing the questing which....in reality is just grinding right now and is not particularly fun.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: State of the Game - Reborn   State of the Game - Reborn - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Again, it's refocusing the map into another generic aos. (And a lousy one at that. MM&M just wasn't designed for the intense aos gameplay and it doesn't play very well.)
Back to top Go down
Balnazzar[Bot]
Master Mage
Master Mage
Balnazzar[Bot]

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Write

PostSubject: Re: State of the Game - Reborn   State of the Game - Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:48 am

Hmm... I agree with Dragon, and disagree with Jay at almost everything.

When was this, before or after the patch that killed it? Since it says "Reborn"...

P.S.: Remember when I resurrected a 3 or so years old topic? That was cool, ah? elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Game - Reborn   State of the Game - Reborn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the Game - Reborn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2