I've set up a Hamachi network, where people can gather and play games on LAN without having the delay of B.Net. In fact, delay is almost 0 on Hamachi. Here's the instructions:
1. Download HamachiNote:
Vista users must get the download from this link
2. Start Hamachi and put in all necessary information to get to the main screen (black and has your IP adress at the top).
3. In the bottom left, press Power On (if it has not already started).
4. In the bottom right, there are 2 buttons. The one to the right that looks like a triangle is the one you want. Click on it and select "Join an existing network.."
5. Type in this info:
Network Name: MagesMagicMayhem
Network Password: zyncmmm
6. Hit connect.Hamachi is now set-up. You can now play with other players on the network, communicate using Hamachi with them. Now, all you need to do is find a group/partner to play with (you may use the lobby, click on the network header and "join the chat" or whatever it is). After you find a partner, follow these instructions:NOTICE: Vista users must go to the right button and go to Preferences. Then, go to the "System" tab and un-check "Automatically Update Hamachi"
1. Select a person to host.
2. All people start Warcraft 3. The hosting player goes to Local Area Network.
3. The hosting player now uses "Create Game" to put up a game. Select a map and hit "Create" or just double-click the map.
4. Have the person/people joining press "Local Area Network" and join the game.
5. Have the host start, then play.Is Hamachi not working? Are no games displayed? Can you not join/create a game? It can be that you have Windows Firewall on. It tends to be the #1 cause of all problems with Hamachi. Just turn it off and it should work fine.Enjoy the gaming with 0 delay.