Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress

Go down 
+3
Jay.J
Dragonheart91
SinisteRing
7 posters

Did you like the State of the Game?
Yes - Do it again
Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress I_vote_lcap91%Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
Yes - Don't do another though
Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress I_vote_lcap9%Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No - Never again please
Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress I_vote_lcap0%Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress Empty
PostSubject: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Did you like the fact that I did a "State of the Game" address some time ago? Should I do another one soon?
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:28 pm

Yes, I think it should interrupt news broadcasts weekly. Please make sure to label it "We interrupt this forum for a weekly 'State of the Game Address.' Please stay tuned."

P.S. Doesn't have to be weekly, or any time frame at all. Just make sure that the "State of the Union" running joke keeps with it. Otherwise, it loses all value.
Back to top Go down
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394

Your Character
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 4:32 pm

Every few vers maybe, but yes keep them coming, it helps put everything into perspective.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 4:44 pm

Keep them coming if you want to write them. Good read IMO, nice to see the perspective of the map maker, especially when he is busy, can say what he wants to everyone, instead of saying the same stuff over and over of his vision/direction and plans etc.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:02 pm

it gives us some insight on what you're focusing on, but i personally want to see you implement most of everything if not everything before you finish. i like it in bullet form. easier to read.
Back to top Go down
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394

Your Character
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:04 pm

Deleted double post Dlord

Everyone: try not to hit it twice when you click submit as these forums are much better and do not-not submit your posts half the time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:15 pm

Meh looks like I'm the only one who got threatened w/ a ban. Going easy on them sin! and whats the state of the game address like? don't think I was around when he was doing those.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Click the link in the first post and you'll see!
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:21 pm

Face Palm lol missed that link, but after reading it I agree, you should probably do another every few versions.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:23 pm

I doubt I could make a new one every "few" versions, but I'll try to fit one in every .10 versions and also between full-number versions, like going from 7.15 to 8.00 I'll do another or something. But yeah, I just wanted to know if people liked it. I guess I could do another tomorrow since my birthday is today and I expect my family to be holding something in store (it almost seems like they... forgot...).
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm

That wreaks of surprise party or horrible parents. I'm pretty sure you'll know which, and back to topic, but maybe you could keep your to-do list up on here? so we can see what you plan on fixing you don't mind sharing w/ us and maybe we can help prioritize things? That way you would have to write these that often and most of us can be kept in the loop.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:30 pm

I'm not so sure about that... but I will forum poll it tomorrow if I can remember. It seems like a bit more work to keep something updated on the forums like that and I don't want to release some of the content I plan on adding. This is done to make them be more a surprise and less of a "I'm building my mage for that before it comes out" type of deal. Hopefully you can understand my reasoning behind this.

Either way, it deserves a forum poll. Good suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Map Maker
Rhys

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: Atomic Tea-Bag

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:08 pm

I read the last one, and will def read the rest you put out, enjoyed it very much!
Back to top Go down
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:23 pm

the State of the Game gave us an insight into your thoughts, it was great to have, i hope you do more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress   Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Poll (5/28): State of the Game Adress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: