Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balnazzar[Bot]
Master Mage
Master Mage
Balnazzar[Bot]

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Write

Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!) Empty
PostSubject: Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!)   Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:12 am

The level after Scarabs (The Spiders) is bugged; small, invisible, immovable, never-dying ''Units'' appear, they can be walked over and etc., but they receive shots, which is VERY annoying, made me lose once.
Also, because of them, the level doesn't end; next wave starts after a long time, but players don't revive and no gold is given. This also happens on the Crypt Lords level, not sure if every time, but I'm sure it has happened at least once.

Also, at start, I (host) didn't get in time to select a mode (I believe this might have been the reason) and it started as Defense but after a few seconds the FFA started, and we were all teleported to the blight and died, no revive.

The "Corpse Shots" (Cannibal and Explosion) can eat creeps (and buildings), doing no amage but killing them instantly, adding to amount healed only. This can also be done on magic immunes like golems.

Frost Nova (Frost and Lich Sets) doesn't seem to have the effects of the shots, like faerie fire.

Well, I believe that's all bug related; by the way, I've been hosting this a lot the last few days, I really like the new content; I have 1 question, on what do the item drops depend? I once got 2 Granite Gloves on the same wave.

P.S.: I love the Scarabs and Crypt Lords, the Turtles are overpowered (specially compared to golems, also, they should drop an item, being this hard. Razz), the last waves (Hydras and Night Elves) seem a bit weak, Royal Set doesn't seem very good in comparison, and I believe that's all. Very Happy

P.S. #2: I've been running a trivia bot at channel SWAT on USEast this past... 2 years?
Just came back to playing Wc3 a month ago.

P.S. #3: Welcome to the Hotel California! Such a lovely place, such a lovely face.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!)   Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:02 am

You might be back, but no one else is. I think Zync will check this on June 10th at sometime around 4-6 PM EST. Anyone else want to challenge my prediction?
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Balnazzar[Bot]
Master Mage
Master Mage
Balnazzar[Bot]

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Your Character
Primary Move: Write

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!)   Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 pm

I saw Kuro the other day, lol, in a M&M I hosted; although Kuro is on West, and I, on East.

Btw, Damage Reduction seems overpowered (And bear set).
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!)   Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Welcome back. I'm gone for the summer working summer camp and being stupidly busy, but now I have an iPhone so I can communicate a bit sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!)   Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bugs (Yes, Balnazzar is back!)
Page 1 of 1