Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone working on remaking MMM?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThisIsGinga
Intermediate Mage
Intermediate Mage

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move:

Anyone working on remaking MMM? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone working on remaking MMM?   Anyone working on remaking MMM? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:03 pm

I hate to be a downer, but it doesn't seem like MMM will ever be fixed for wc3, and at this point it hardly matters since wc3 is (mostly) dead. My question is if anyone is working on remaking MMM on a new platform (sc2, HoN, whatever)? This was such a good game, and it would be a shame for it to become forgotten, so I really hope someone will consider making a new form of MMM.

On an unrelated note, I've been trying to get some people from sc2 into playing wc3, and we've played a couple games on there. I'll probably try and play this with them sometime soon. We've been using garena to play the games, which works perfectly for this idea since we will need to use a different patch anyway. Well, let me know if you are interested, I'm not really expecting too many people since the forum seems pretty abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Ubliterator
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone working on remaking MMM?   Anyone working on remaking MMM? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey,

Great idea! I'm in. Im a pretty good wcIII player. Sorry for the late response, but I dont check these forums so much anymore.
Anyway, add me on steam: Klaaz777
Back to top Go down
ThisIsGinga
Intermediate Mage
Intermediate Mage

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Your Character
Primary Move:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone working on remaking MMM?   Anyone working on remaking MMM? EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:55 pm

Hey I see a bunch of you guys on here Razz anyone interested in playing MMM again, possibly tonight or tomorrow? add me on steam: [2nap]Whisper or just post on here. Hopefully I can get a decent group to play. (you can torrent the game if you need to, we will be using garena)
Back to top Go down
Ubliterator
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone working on remaking MMM?   Anyone working on remaking MMM? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:43 am

How about we start discussing what version of the game we will be playing, so everyone gets save codes for the correct version? The latest stable versions are not the best versions per se, since there were quite the balancing issues of new content that never got the be balanced. But all thats open for debate.
Once the version is agreed on, we also can acquire the correct version of wcIII to play the map with.
Using garena is fine with me.

Hope to hear from you fellows soon!
Back to top Go down
JoeMamma138
Novice Mage
Novice Mage
JoeMamma138

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves

PostSubject: Re: Anyone working on remaking MMM?   Anyone working on remaking MMM? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:57 am

So get this... Minding my own business playing some League when I get put in a game on a team with Killlllllll.... How the hell does that happen? What are the odds?

But anyways... just made me reminisce over the good old days when this was the best game around.

Thought i'd share. If anyone plays league you can add me (Zalhala)

Or on steam (which i never get on) I think my name is the_zalhala or some variation?

Also, I'm going to officer candidate school for the marines this summer, but whenever I get back I'd be more than interested in playing some MM&M games with the older versions! Just let me know whenever you guys plan on doing them and I'll make some time! I've never used garena but I'm sure I could figure it out haha.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Anyone working on remaking MMM?   Anyone working on remaking MMM? EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:24 pm

I still play league pretty regularly.
Username: Sindusk
Identical ID for Steam.
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone working on remaking MMM?   Anyone working on remaking MMM? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone working on remaking MMM?
Page 1 of 1