Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:00 pm

Now, I know you would rather see -anns games, but lightning is far too strong right now. The funny thing is, I'm not exactly "bitching" about lightning. I'm actually the one that uses the Lightning in this game. The mana costs make it too easy and it wouldn't be difficult to make Lightning strike cost 125 >.<...Decent game overall, not too long, and a decent amount of killing done. Also, does anyone know why mimi hates me?

mediafire.com ?ttwtyd95zys

http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Lightning was OP before the mana reduction. Now it is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:54 pm

no offense, but id say 120 mana cost would be more fair.

yes u are paying more because its no-aim, but u also dont get and kicker (slow, stun, mini stun)

it seems 5 mana is a small thing to bitch about, but u dont need ever Q spell to be a multiple of 5 ^_^
Back to top Go down
BashAndSmash
BashAndSmash

Number of posts : 399

Your Character
Primary Move: I Zap You

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:55 pm

Lightning as an overall element was fine before, but now sinister is TRYING TO MAKE LIGHTNING NEED LESS SKILL. look at the changes he brought about. Notice that the three that were buffed were unit selectable while the nerfed one was not. So basically he wishes lightning to be a point and click instead of any aim being required.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:57 pm

well with static going under the knife I think we need to now focus on how the rest of the skills should be adjusted to make up for the change.
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:12 pm

Bash, you speak way, way too soon. I'm still in the process of doing these things and you open your big yap and start bitching about every change I make. Did you even consider the possibility that Lightning will have the least effective Element/Ultimate spells? Did you even consider that the M-Spells of all the other elements will have EXTREME counters to the element in the future? Apparently you didn't. You just said "WHA WHA WHA OP ELEMENT GOT BUFFED WTF WHA WHA WHA!"

Pointing out the facts live, it's SinisteRing...

EDIT: Also, I'd like to let you know that a few of Lightning's spells are going to be changed drastically. An example of such is that Purge will scale with level and Lightning Strike will require aim as well... but go very far and hit it's target instantly.
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
BashAndSmash
BashAndSmash

Number of posts : 399

Your Character
Primary Move: I Zap You

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:25 pm

Yes, oh King of Shadows. You tell me I'm not looking at the bigger picture, when paint has scarcely touched the canvas.
I will confront every change that is made in the now. I can only offer suggestions based on what I know, what you have let be known. "It is far better to act too soon than to be too late." "Tommorow will never come and today shall last forever."
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level: ∞
Primary Move: Moderate

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:19 pm

I wan't to agree with SinisteRing, but bash is so poetic it's hard to do so.

http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:30 pm

I see a copy of Lightning in Warlock coming into effect in the near future. This I can GREATLY agree with. Very very awesome. That would make it require aim, but be still instant as the bonus effect. This makes Lightning as an element perfectly balanced in my mind if you do this. (That is of course after you have made Thunderbolt decent.) Please please we need this ASAP because everyone is quitting due to Lightning OPness right now.

P.S. Giving Lightning multi-books bad ultimates does not solve the problem. The Lightning book is currently being used by itself to create awesome ownage powers.
Back to top Go down

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptySat May 31, 2008 4:19 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
Bash, you speak way, way too soon. I'm still in the process of doing these things and you open your big yap and start bitching about every change I make. Did you even consider the possibility that Lightning will have the least effective Element/Ultimate spells? Did you even consider that the M-Spells of all the other elements will have EXTREME counters to the element in the future? Apparently you didn't. You just said "WHA WHA WHA OP ELEMENT GOT BUFFED WTF WHA WHA WHA!"

EDIT: Also, I'd like to let you know that a few of Lightning's spells are going to be changed drastically. An example of such is that Purge will scale with level and Lightning Strike will require aim as well... but go very far and hit it's target instantly.
OK, if you're going to be making these M-spells and fixing the balance with them then stop fucking up the damn balance as it is. When you have made these motherfucking M-spells you mention every time you bass up the balance you can fucking buff the elements with weak M-spells and nerf the fucking others. Until then it isn't a valid point.

Lightning was already OP before you went and buffed it. Bad M-spells won't change that. They'll just mean people will use the regular book instead of a multi book.
Back to top Go down
DarkDjinni
God of Ice
God of Ice
DarkDjinni

Number of posts : 297

Your Character
Primary Move: Change This To Your Own Special Move In Your Profile

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:19 am

Coverzin wrote:
SinisteRing wrote:

OK, if you're going to be making these M-spells and fixing the balance with them then stop fucking up the damn balance as it is. When you have made these motherfucking M-spells you mention every time you bass up the balance you can fucking buff the elements with weak M-spells and nerf the fucking others. Until then it isn't a valid point.

Lightning was already OP before you went and buffed it. Bad M-spells won't change that. They'll just mean people will use the regular book instead of a multi book.

$100 That the Fire/Lightning book will still be used even without Static.

It can kill people without a chance to defend.
The only people that live are;

Earth
Mage with Earth Elemental Equips
Light Equips
MAYBE Mana Shield (It didn't save Dragon but w/e)

It got to the point were you could just;

Crack
Clap
Nova
Lightning Strike (Someone who lived)
Tazer

Everyone normally dies at this point, so you just tazer a remainder and a team mate throws a spell at them for the kill.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

Replay (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay (Lightning)   Replay (Lightning) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:04 am

yea ok i hate it when its like me (earth) VS like 3 lightning
me and my victoruos 2.5k life gets insta nuked by 4.93874 million lighting strikes at once
AKA v (me)
(x_x(o/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/(^.^o) <(lightning A)
O
/
\
/
\
/
('o')<(lightning 2)
(lightning tres)> lol!
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Replay (Lightning) Empty