Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your favorite flash.

Go down 
+6
SinisteRing
SkapeGoat
diaster
DarkDjinni
Jay.J
Bartimaeus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

Post your favorite flash. Empty
PostSubject: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:43 pm

Hey, lets all share our favorite flashes with each other.

Amorphous+: Awesome game. It is very simple, but quite addicting. I have 109/110 awards right now, I am just hunting the last elusive queen to have perfect completion.

Castle Crashing the Beard: This is like an old style arcade game. If you have heard of Castle Crashers, or you use newgrounds, you should get some extra lulz out of the jokes in this game. The only downside is that it's a tad short.

Portal: The Flash Version: Yes, just like Valve's hit game "Portal." This game is incredibly epic, and captures the feel of the real 3D version perfectly. If you are a fan or Portal, or just puzzle games in general, then this is for you.

I'll post more later.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:25 pm

Those puzzles are hard. A little bit too hard for me, I got bored. But yeah, good puzzles if your in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:21 pm

I beat Bloxorz and Portal.

I didn't beat Fantastic Contraption since I absolutely and utterly suck at imagination and physics, Very Happy

But Bloxors was one of the most mind-numbingly hard games I've ever beaten.
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:55 pm

the world's hardest game

fairly hard, try it yourself. i beat it. if you get 1000+ deaths its not bad for a first try i got about 1200.
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:12 am

Man...that hardest game game is hard. Frustrating. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:16 am

theres a worlds hardest game 2 and its so hard; i already beat #1 so i dont feel like wasting time on 50 levels when i can be playing mm&m or be on this forum ^_^

also check out these:
the impossible quiz
the impossible quiz 2

*note: i have beaten both impossible quizzes. anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:21 am

I've beaten the quizzes and messed with the avoider games. They got a tad boring though, so I quit. Anything that is repetitive and too had becomes boring for me.
Back to top Go down
DarkDjinni
God of Ice
God of Ice
DarkDjinni

Number of posts : 297

Your Character
Primary Move: Change This To Your Own Special Move In Your Profile

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:58 am

Quote :
Amorphous+: Awesome game. It is very simple, but quite addicting. I have 109/110 awards right now, I am just hunting the last elusive queen to have perfect completion.

Razor Queen, use the red armour.
She is immune to grenades, and the red armour makes you immune to her spikes.

This is all passed on knowledge, so take it with a grain of salt and don't blame me if she kills you.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:31 am

I beat the Razor Queen easily. My problem was that the normal Queen cannot be killed with the Razor Glaive. So, I had to downgrade my weapon to finish off the third normal Queen and get the last award. I now have a third reward slot. [A,S,D] I'm using both armors, and the Razor Glaive, and I am pretty imbalanced strong at this point. (I do practice rounds against a Razor Queen, a Horror, and a Void Eater at the same time, and I can usually win.)

Also, the Razor Queen is NOT immune to the Grenade. She has 5 hp, the Grenade does 1 damage to her. Normal sword swings do 1 damage to her. Razor Glaive swings do 3 damage to her.

P.S. So do you play Amorphous+, or did you just start when I sent the link, or did you just google a guide? Did you like the game if you played it? (You would have to if you go to the Razor Queen, that usually takes 5-10 hours of playing.)
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:05 pm

http://www.funny-games.biz/
has a crazy number of sick games...my favorite is probably The Battle
Back to top Go down
SkapeGoat
Powerful Mage
Powerful Mage

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Your Character
Primary Move: Invis cloak?

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:34 pm

kuro wrote:
theres a worlds hardest game 2 and its so hard; i already beat #1 so i dont feel like wasting time on 50 levels when i can be playing mm&m or be on this forum ^_^

also check out these:
the impossible quiz
the impossible quiz 2

*note: i have beaten both impossible quizzes. anyone else?
i beat the first one +P best level was the one where you have to take the mouse off the screen so the elephants can pass
Back to top Go down
SinisteRing
Webmaster
Webmaster
SinisteRing

Number of posts : 2032

Your Character
Primary Move: Telekinetic Choke

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:08 pm

Me and everyone on vent spent 5 hours today playing Fantastic Contraption. Thanks for wasting our time, Bart. geek
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Piddagoras
Map Maker
Piddagoras

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your Character
Primary Move: Cosines and Sines.

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:16 pm

SinisteRing wrote:
Me and everyone on vent spent 5 hours today playing Fantastic Contraption. Thanks for wasting our time, Bart. geek

That game is so addicting, I discovered it a couple weeks ago and seriously spent my entire afternoon playing it. When I had other stuff that I NEEDED to do too... lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Hmm, I found out I am bad at it. I really enjoy it, but I didn't understand what they meant by the part descriptions and I had a hard time with even the simple puzzles. I think it takes a certain mind-set to be able to play. I'll try it again later, and see if I can get a feel for it.
Back to top Go down
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:49 pm

Bubble Tanks 2 - its surprisingly fun, and complex in its own way, all w/o being violent or bloody, all while using tanks as a theme.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/HeroInteractive/bubble-tanks-2
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:02 am

HAH i beat it and got all tanks already >Very Happy about 2 weeks before you posted that.

(well not all tanks about half of them including heavy, BFT carrier, leecher, ghost sniper, drone)

ive played everything else via arena.

and yes fantastic contraption is extremely fun and addicting XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:12 am

just got done playing the contraption game... jeeze its addictive lol i got stuck on one tho and gaveup
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:44 am

Dragonheart91 wrote:
Hmm, I found out I am bad at it. I really enjoy it, but I didn't understand what they meant by the part descriptions and I had a hard time with even the simple puzzles. I think it takes a certain mind-set to be able to play. I'll try it again later, and see if I can get a feel for it.

You're not the only one, buddy.

And you and your friends are quite welcome, Sinister, jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:32 am

Moved to game room. Feel free to discuss any of your High-scores, stratagies etc. for the various games here.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:06 pm

Amorphous+ high scores:
-Single Nest: 3498
-Bounty Run: 4644

Beat that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:05 pm

Interactive Buddy
Spoiler:

Last Stand 2
Spoiler:

Bowman 2
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:24 am

this was programmed by a regular person like you or i. but they are really smart, like pythagoras XP

they made this using only three scripts (triggers) and 2 sprites (you are not actually seeing 4+ colored boxes, it is only 1 box plus the reset button.)

Sliders

really awesome speed run

for those of you who played fantastic contraption, you should watch this video...

Edit by Jay.J: Fixed it for you. Can't edit very old posts so you can't be like "I didn't say that" kind of thing.
Edit by kuro: thanks jay Smile i feel wierd how we're chatting through editing my post...Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:03 pm

This thread died. That sucks. Who here likes "There she is!"? I think it was a pretty good series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite flash.   Post your favorite flash. Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your favorite flash.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: