Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Energy Spike

Go down 
+3
AquaAscension
Rhys
Lagger09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Energy Spike
I want it and put it in Ice
Energy Spike - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Energy Spike - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I want it and put it in Water
Energy Spike - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Energy Spike - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I want it and put it on a item
Energy Spike - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Energy Spike - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I want it and suggested something else
Energy Spike - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Energy Spike - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
I think it sucks balls
Energy Spike - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Energy Spike - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Flying Face Pwn

Energy Spike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Spike   Energy Spike - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:20 pm

TanK_OwneR wrote:
buffing Holy/(insert element here) M-Book < good Holy/(insert element here) M-Spell
buffing seems to pointless...

i meant for the M-Books that suck i guess i did put Holy in but i still only mean the ones that DO suck
Back to top Go down
https://zyncmmm.forumotion.com
Dragonheart91
Godlike Sage
Godlike Sage
Dragonheart91

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Primary Move: Cursed Waves (pwned much?)

PostSubject: Re: Energy Spike   Energy Spike - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:21 pm

The element/Holy mages I have used and seen used successfully since M-books have usually not used their M-book but rather both pure books. This is ok, and a personal choice, but generally M-books have been stronger and more used since their release. This does generally point towards the Holy/element books being fairly weak. (Of course without M-spells there is alot less reason to use M-books anyway. The M-spells are the primary reason to use them. -Or at least they should be.-)
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Energy Spike   Energy Spike - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:23 pm

the only M-Book ive ever used is Earth/Dark (i hate making new mages) this time ima try Earth/Fire or Dark/Fire
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Energy Spike   Energy Spike - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:25 pm

holy/wind is NOTHING! tell me what it does for support! Seriously! it can't do shit for healing w/o being outta mana in like 4 casts, it can't mass silence. It can run and slow. That is it, and ice does a better job at slow and does dmg. I know I can't speak for any of the other holy m-books but I almost never see them in use.
Back to top Go down
TanK_OwneR
Apprentice Sage
Apprentice Sage
TanK_OwneR

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Energy Spike   Energy Spike - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:30 pm

diaster wrote:
holy/wind is NOTHING! tell me what it does for support! Seriously! it can't do shit for healing w/o being outta mana in like 4 casts, it can't mass silence. It can run and slow. That is it, and ice does a better job at slow and does dmg. I know I can't speak for any of the other holy m-books but I almost never see them in use.

lol diaster ownt holy/wind
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 3470

Your Character
Level:
Primary Move: Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Energy Spike   Energy Spike - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:31 pm

Quote :
holy/wind is NOTHING! tell me what it does for support! Seriously! it can't do shit for healing w/o being outta mana in like 4 casts, it can't mass silence. It can run and slow. That is it, and ice does a better job at slow and does dmg.
We've been through this. Whatever though, it's your opinion.

Quote :
I know I can't speak for any of the other holy m-books but I almost never see them in use.
Because you play with the same 20 people every time? MM&M isn't that big yet, so you won't see that many playstyles. I know I have a Holy/Earth which I used at the start of the release, and it's great...but it's boring in comparison to a Pure carry, or Pure support, or Pure summoner. Most Element/Holy books are trying to be Jack of All trades books. They're the Redmages of MM&M. They just don't do anything GREAT, but do everything mediocre.

Don't get me wrong, I think most Holy M-spells should be like 8.5-10/10. However, they aren't as bad as you make them seem.
Back to top Go down
http://lolcatz.jayj
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Energy Spike   Energy Spike - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:35 pm

@ holy/wind: No actually we haven't, you guys never answer that question. No one has said what holy/wind can do yet, and I'm pretty good at finding things odd skills sets are good at and all that 1 can seriously do is minor slow and run, it is seriously a total piece of crap book.

@ actual topic: True, hopefully the new item system and -anns new speed will make the map grow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy Spike   Energy Spike - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Energy Spike
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: