Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny Quotes

Go down 
+7
Bartimaeus
diaster
Dragonheart91
Rhys
SinisteRing
kuro
Jay.J
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BashAndSmash
BashAndSmash

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: I Zap You

Funny Quotes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:07 pm

seems inactivity will kill it first.
Back to top Go down
diaster
Ultimate Sage
Ultimate Sage
diaster

Number of posts : 1378

Your Character
Primary Move: Wind Control

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:31 pm

ya you need to login bash, you haven't for almost 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
AquaAscension
Legendary
Legendary

Number of posts : 580

Your Character
Primary Move: Flying Dragon Kick

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:23 pm

Well, it's not a quote and I don't think this game is really going on anymore, but it reminded me of one day when I was playing Apples to Apples. For those who don't know, Apples to Apples is played by the judge picking a green card and putting it on the table, then all other people put down a red card that they think fits into the category on the green card. For example: Green card is Deadly; Red cards (and some just plain suck because you are only allowed to have 7 in your hand at a time) played were Ninjas, Ghosts, etc. etc. So, now onto the story.

The green card I pulled (for I was judging) was "Nerve Wracking". So, my friends all put down cards and most were pretty standard, you know, like "girlfriends", "tests", that sort of thing. However, when I saw the card that my one friend put down... I laughed but went... oh, oh that's terrible. The Card?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:57 pm

lol... haha...

speaking of this thread is it dead?! lol it didnt last to long.. the second game to epicly fail on the forums..
Back to top Go down
Lagger09
Legendary
Legendary
Lagger09

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Character
Primary Move: I am the Destroyer of Time... guess...

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:13 am

Third if you consider the death of the riddle section. though in all fairness, this isn't a major forum section. I would cry if Suggestions or Balance died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 am

i dont think its technicaly possible for suggestions to die... jay wouldn't allowit lol the suggestions and balance are a big reason the game lives... right behind the developers in my opinion
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:26 am

bash murdered the riddles thread w/ his uber hard riddles. silent
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus

Number of posts : 865

Your Character
Primary Move: Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:29 am

"Oh, so mother nature wants help?! Well, she should have thought of that before she started throwing hurricanes and famines and droughts at us!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:30 am

i never was in the riddles one i suck at riddles XD.. but so ive heard he was good at it or something and annhilated it... he killed the 3 acronyms game too... Sad
Back to top Go down
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394

Your Character
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 pm

I think this game lost its direction, so ima push it in the right direction with some classic unfailing bushisms:

''Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a — you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities.''
—President George W. Bush, speaking at a gathering of minority journalists, Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''
—President George W. Bush, Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

''Reading is the basics for all learning.''
——President George W. Bush, Reston, Va., March 28, 2000

The single greatest Bushism in history:

''Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.''
—President George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

oops...

Second greatest:

''I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.''
—Presidential candidate George W. Bush, Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:00 pm

lol thats funny stuff rapid.. especialy the last two.. rofl
Back to top Go down
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394

Your Character
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 pm

BREAKING BUSHISMS- JUST FOUND

''I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things.''
—President George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

''I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure.''
—George W. Bush, interview with the Associated Press, Jan. 18, 2001

''See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.''
—President George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

''I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me.''
—President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

''You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''
—President George W. Bush, Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

''I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense.''
—President George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. April 18, 2006

''Actually, this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me.''
—President George W. Bush, interview on "Hardball", MSNBC, May 31, 2000

''Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?''
—George W. Bush, Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

''I'm the commander — see, I don't need to explain — I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president.''
—President George W. Bush, as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

''You're working hard to put food on your family.''
—Presidential candidate George W. Bush, Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

''This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating.''
—President George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

''I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.''
—President George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:43 pm

bush should be a comedian.. he could just walk on stage and talk like he normaly would and hed be the funniest guy anyone ever knew.. lmao
Back to top Go down
BashAndSmash
BashAndSmash

Number of posts : 399

Your Character
Primary Move: I Zap You

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:11 am

I posted a simple riddle to revivify the thread and we'll see if rapid can find/make a riddle or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Quotes   Funny Quotes - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Quotes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4