Old Mages Magic & Mayhem Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the old players come back to what once was grand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Human Mind

Go down 
+8
killll
diaster
kuro
Jay.J
Siddha
SinisteRing
Dragonheart91
ÐeathByCyanide
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The Human Mind - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Mind   The Human Mind - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:41 pm

you talking about the squiggly lines in your eye?! that when you try to look at them they scury away?!.. yeah i have those... when i look at bright things.. [like my computer screen for too long] or sometimes they just appear when im resting my eyes..
Back to top Go down
ÐeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ÐeathByCyanide

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Your Character
Level: 1
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Re: The Human Mind   The Human Mind - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Demonic_iTunes wrote:
you talking about the squiggly lines in your eye?! that when you try to look at them they scury away?!.. yeah i have those... when i look at bright things.. [like my computer screen for too long] or sometimes they just appear when im resting my eyes..

Well, I believe so... But mine don't "scury" away, I can look at them as long as I want.
Back to top Go down
kuro
Clan Chieftan
kuro

Number of posts : 1331
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Your Character
Level: 2
Primary Move: invoke

PostSubject: Re: The Human Mind   The Human Mind - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:42 am

they look exactly like germy cells, like im looking in a microscope, and ive never known what they are! i thought i was the only one lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://zyncmmm.act.st
RapidFireOmega
RapidFireOmega

Number of posts : 394

Your Character
Primary Move: Controlled Spontaneous Combustion

PostSubject: Re: The Human Mind   The Human Mind - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:19 pm

Demonic_iTunes wrote:

I get the exact same things that just "scurry away" if you bring them into focus. Nice word choice Laughing
Back to top Go down
ÐeathByCyanide
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ÐeathByCyanide

Number of posts : 524

Your Character
Primary Move: Combustion-

PostSubject: Re: The Human Mind   The Human Mind - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:28 pm

RapidFireOmega wrote:
Demonic_iTunes wrote:

I get the exact same things that just "scurry away" if you bring them into focus. Nice word choice Laughing
Weird... I sit there and observe them.... Its a bit fun actually...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Human Mind   The Human Mind - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Human Mind
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6